Traveling or living abroad can be an exciting and life-changing experience. But every year, hundreds of travelers and students far from home require emergency medical treatment, hospitalization, and even medical evacuation, and find their insurance provides little or no coverage once they’ve left their home country.
Seeking medical treatment in an unfamiliar place can be stressful, and the high cost can put a severe financial strain on you and your family.
Global cost for medical treatments
Sources: Healix Healthcare, 2010, http://bit.ly/aTTmE5
That's why medical travel insurance is so important. USI Affinity's WorldMed™ Insurance is designed to protect travelers from unexpected illness and accidents. There are two levels of coverage to meet your budget and your needs. WorldMed™ Insurance provides:
- $500,000/ $1,000,000 coverage per incident
- Coverage for dependent children age 14 days through 18 years
- 24-hour access to emergency assistance services which can help refer doctors or hospitals, provide multilingual interpretation, arrange emergency medical evacuation, and keep in touch with physicians and family back home
- Emergency dental for pain relief up to $100
- Stolen Passport/Visa protection for up to $500 for losses arising out of robbery, burglary, theft or natural disasters
Make sure you put medical travel insurance on your checklist before you travel abroad. USI Affinity's WorldMed™ Insurance can help ensure you return home with memories that will last forever, not medical expenses you'll be paying off for a lifetime.
Call 800-937-1387 for more information and a free quote, or go to www.travelinsure.com/wm to enroll online.